Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City - Administrative

  1. Application for City Boards & Commissions
  2. Mobile Food Vendor Application

    A Mobile Food Vendor permit must be issued to the Applicant from the Williamson County & Cities Health District (WCCHD) prior to... More…

  1. Comments / Suggestions / Complaint Form

    Citizens may offer feedback for City Administration.